WE ARE LOOKING FOR FULL TIME / PART TIME FITNESS PROFESSIONALS
Your main duties will include:
- Being a friendly, approachable and engaging presence on the gym floor;
- Ensuring that the fitness areas and equipment are maintained and presented in line with brand standards at all times, making sure the club is clean and tidy for members and guests;
- Assisting members and guests with their workout and suggesting new/alternative exercises for them;
- Creating personalised fitness programmes for members and keeping them regularly updated;
- Keeping in touch with members on a regular basis, encouraging and motivating them, and improving member retention;
- Promoting personal training as the next step in the continuous development of members’ fitness;
- Promoting group exercise classes;
- Ensuring that the fitness areas and equipment are maintained and presented in line with brand standards at all times, making the sure the club is clean and tidy for members and guests;
- Providing cover for the Front-of-House team as necessary, and assisting them with the opening and closing of the club.
To succeed you must:
- Be passionate about providing excellent customer service to all members, visitors and guests;
- Be energetic, flexible and proactive;
- Be friendly but professional at all times;
- Be able to enforce club rules and clearly communicate them to members, visitors and guests;
- Be an ambassador for the club, promoting it to prospective members and making it easy for them to join;
- Be a competent computer user;
- Have successfully obtained a fitness qualification recognised by the European Register of Fitness;
- Professionals (eREPS) which permits you to be entered on to the register at gym instructor level or above.
Ideally, you will have previous experience of:
- Working in a demanding customer-driven environment;
- Working to targets;
- Working in a sales or public relations environment.
If you feel that you are the right candidate for the job, please send a CV and covering letter to email@example.com
Please put the title of the vacancy in the subject.